Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Książka Maite Itoiz
Autor Wiadomość
Megi 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 08-07-15, 19:29   Książka Maite Itoiz

Cytat:
ATTENTION, Book-teaserrrr!! (sorry about the watermark)

As promissed, here you have a compilation of some of the illustrations I did for the book I'm writing! I still don't know how the book will be called, but I wrote the name of the species which the main character belongs to: "ILLUN"
In fact, I should had written "ILUN", but I decided to write it they way it is pronounced. It means "dark" in Basque, a language that has a very special importance in the plot.

As you know, I'm writing this epic-fantasy book since I was a child Emotikon smile Some of my school colleages surely still remember that I used to bring a new chapter for them to read, every certain days. I still keep some drawings of the main characters, from back then Emotikon smile That means, the story-line and the characters were designed more tan 25 years ago (!!) As you can see, the main character, Halkeon, is a dark elf. When I was small I just imagined his look and personality, and later on I could link and relate him clearly with the "dark elves" image (with some slightly differences). So it was very easy to give him a cathegory in the epic-fantasy bestiary cathaloge. Years ago I started to base the new musical numbers of ELFENTHAL in this epic-fantasy story, and later, Toti Martínez de Lezea encouraged me to arrange the book, sort the chapters and make it readable.
So here we go: Halkeon, the dark elf, who was designed about 28 years ago. (I wrote this last thing to set that very clear and avoid certain confusing comments)

Ostatnio zmieniony przez nona 03-12-16, 11:36, w całości zmieniany 2 razy  

Daria 
Gaduła

Wysłany: 09-07-15, 07:42   

Co za koszmarna okładka.

Agniecha 

Wysłany: 09-07-15, 08:49   

Daria napisał/a:
Co za koszmarna okładka.

Dokładnie. Okładka skutecznie odstrasza przed wzięciem do ręki :-P

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 09-07-15, 10:04   

Opublikowany fragment książki:
Cytat:
This is the little excerpt of the first chapter I published some time ago: He leaned forward slightly allowing that part of his long white, smooth and heavy hair fell over his dark outfit giving a fascinating aspect to his high size. His face had the same color of the hair, with a slight bluish tint. He gradually acquired a faraway look. In perfect features and young appearance, his angles were sharpened at some points and had, despite his masculinity, a haunting androgynous look. He blinked, resisting to the silence that pervaded inside and threatened to undermine his iron will. However, the autumn breeze that wafted in the room seemed to bring with it the herald of the end of a long era of slow poisoning, that had resulted in terrible situations. Everything had gone wrong; The reason of the people, the motivation of his armies... Everything had taken a perverse course whose reins he was no longer able to control.
Splashed by the brightness of the setting sun that filtered through the large window, he raised his eyes up for a moment and in them was reflected its sinister radiance. They were not human. Despite the warm bath of light that enveloped them, they were cold and icy. Its color, whitish blue, reddening on its circumference, was transformed into red, and tendrils, like the ink, covered part of the cornea. The eyes of a fallen angel. It was the smoothest sentence that he had heard from the few people allowed to look at him straight in the eyes. (...) (...) Yes, in despite of what many had thought and wished, a dark elf sat on the throne of Helgelon. The weight of the whole empire rested on his shoulders and a wave of his hand was enough to make an army set in motion. One of his decisions could change the course of history, and yet, he was alone.

Odpowiedz do tematu